Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Allison & Josh 11/7/08







all photos are credited to the very talented Henry Chen
On 11/7/08 I had the pleasure of coordinating Allison & Josh's wedding. I have seen couples in love before but it was so amazing to see the love that this whole family had for each other. It went beyond the love that was radiating off of Allison and Josh. Allison was probably the most happy bride I have worked with. She was just so happy to be marrying Josh... and now she can call him her husband... by the way Allison that was the cutest thing to hear you guys calling for each other as husband and wife instead of using your names! :) The wedding was an absolute pleasure to work at. Allison and Josh I wish you a lifetime filled with love and happiness.





1 comment:

Henry Chen Photography said...

Hey Christina, you did an awesome job coordinating Allison and Josh's wedding. Just wanted to tell you it was a pleasure working with you and your assistant. Thanks for sharing some of these photos. If you need some detailed shots, please let me know! I hope to work with you again in the near future. All the best - Henry.